If you are passionate about your sport and involved as a varsity athlete, this genuine scholarship opportunity is definitely for you! The Zack Zolin Scholarship Foundation offers the Zack Zolin Scholarship to student-athletes, high school students, high school students or 4-year-old students who show great interest in athletes who are passionate about their field. The scholarship will be awarded to students who enroll in athletes, academic performance and the need for financial aid.
Its mission is to provide students who do not have opportunities at the graduate level, but who are engaged and passionate about their sport. They want to motivate young students to play sports by creating a community where all student-athletes can grow and develop their sport.
The Zack Zolin Scholarship Foundation is a tribute to Zack Zolin, who loved football and overcame life’s obstacles to play. They want to encourage more of those students who can be role models for first-year athletes and build their confidence to build a career in the related field.
Students are advised to consult the table below for quick scholarship information:
|Organization||Zack Zolin Scholarship Foundation|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please know the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The fellow must have a GPA score of 2.5 or higher in baseline GPA.
- The candidate must be an athlete on a collegiate team.
- The candidate must be in need of financial assistance.
How to Apply
The beneficiary must submit the completed application along with a transcript, letters of recommendation and other necessary documents. All documents should be converted to pdf format and submitted as a single file. Students must submit the completed application by the deadline by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late applications will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
Students must submit the documents mentioned below with the application:
- The fellow must submit the latest transcript with a GPA score of 2.5 or higher.
- In case the student is in their final year of high school, a copy of a high school diploma or GED.
- The scholarship holder needs to secure a current scholarship to determine his financial need.
- The fellow must provide the contact details of the college coach to determine the status of the team. The student must provide a letter of recommendation from the educator, counselor, coach, or mentor.
- The scholarship holder should write or type and provide an essay of 500 words or more that explains educational and athletic goals, life interests, need for scholarships, and any other information as to why they should be awarded the scholarship.
These funds will help financially support the students. The scholarship should be used to pay for student tuition fees only, such as tuition, fees and other related costs. The awarded scholarship motivates students to achieve their goals by overcoming obstacles. The process for these scholarships is very simple.
Submissions are currently being accepted until June, so please submit your request as soon as possible.