Do you live in Verona? Verona is concerned about the future of the student in her community. To express concern, Verona UNICO introduced the Verona UNICO scholarship for high school students this year and plans to continue their higher education. The award will be considered based on academic performance, academic activity, participation in community service, etc.
Verona UNICO is dedicated to helping deserving students in their area and providing them with financial support. Its goal is to provide better future opportunities for its students and those who work hard to achieve their goals. They are trying to create more models for the students to encourage them to study.
UNICO Verona encourages its community to attract them to education and enroll their academics in a convenient and peaceful way without having to worry about fees. The organization shows its interest in students who plan to continue their studies despite all the crises they face in order to achieve their goals. To provide affordable academics for these targeted types of students, the organization has launched the Verona UNICO Scholarship.
Kindly go through the following table for more information required about the scholarships:
|Organization||Verona UNICO National|
|Educational Level||High school graduate|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Application Deadline||May 12, 2021|
|Requirement||Application and an essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Go through the checklist below for eligibility:
- Student must reside in Verona and/or attend school in Verona
- The candidate must be a high-school graduate of the ongoing year and will attend an accredited institute of higher learning or any accredited degree-granting institution in the ensuing year.
- The candidate should be of Italian-American heritage
- Applicant must be having good academic performance
How to Apply
The candidate should go thoroughly through the mentioned documents required for being eligible for the scholarship. Attach all the mandatory documents to be a valid candidate. Submit the applications before the due date as the late submission will not be eligible for the application. Students are requested to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly submit the enlisted documents to be considered for the scholarship:
- Students must submit School transcripts from grades 9th through 12th, including SAT or ACT scores.
- Applicant must submit GPA score proof.
- Students must list down their participation in extracurricular educational activities, community services, work experience.
- Students must write/ type an essay on plans for academic study, career path and goals, and any other information.
- Applicants must submit a Letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college/university.
The scholarship should be only used to pay academic requirements like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships motivate candidates to accomplish their goals by overcoming a hard time. The process of these scholarships is too simple. $1000 will be awarded to the students selected by the organization.
The submissions are currently being accepted till May 12, 2021, So kindly submit your application soon as possible to get the reward.