UBEC recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment via the UBEC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for UBEC jobs here.
The Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the UBEC recruitment process and how to login and fill the UBEC application form online through the official UBEC recruitment website 2023.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and UBEC recruitment closing date 2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for UBEC 2023 recruitment via the www.ubec.gov.ng portal without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the UBEC registration form 2023 below.
UBEC Application Form 2023 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the UBEC recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Universal Basic Education Commission invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Universal Basic Education Commission to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the UBEC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Universal Basic Education Commission. If you are interested in the ongoing 2023 UBEC recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
UBEC Recruitment Portal 2023
The UBEC 2023 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The UBEC recruitment form 2023 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official UBEC registration portal.
Job vacancies at the Universal Basic Education Commission are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the UBEC screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for UBEC 2023 Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
You are one step away from being among the UBEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Universal Basic Education Commission official web portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Create an account with a username and password
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph
- Submit your application
- An email will be sent to you confirming the success of your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants that meet the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Once successful, your name will appear on the UBEC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Before creating a UBEC account, you are required to confirm the following:
1. You have obtained an NCE, B.Ed. or PGDE
2. You are qualified to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Technical/Technology Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
3. The online application is free
4. You are to apply for one job position. You will be disqualified if you attempt multiple times
Latest UBEC Recruitment News 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Universal Basic Education Commission, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the UBEC recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.