Supermarket Jobs in Canada – Are you looking for jobs in Canadian supermarkets and retail centers? We are listing several positions relating to grocery stores and malls in Canada. Most supermarkets and shopping centers seek to hire people with experience in sales and marketing. In Canada, hundreds of supermarkets also provide a wide range of opportunities for foreign nationals.
Both entry-level positions and professional career paths are easily accessible to job searchers. Visit our website to apply for supermarket jobs and learn more about entry-level positions and professional roles available for employment right now.
Looking for a Job at a Canadian Supermarket? At Metro, our firm and committed team work hard to provide reasonable prices, quality, freshness, knowledgeable in-store staff, and a pleasurable shopping experience.
The motivation and excitement of our staff are accountable for our growth because of our success. We are committed to promoting a diverse workplace. Therefore, all qualifying candidates will be considered for employment.
Candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted for an interview and could begin working as soon as possible.
The most recent positions are available in Canada’s supermarkets. In addition, there are urgent openings for male and female candidates from abroad. These jobs are entirely free.
The business will cover every expense. You can upload your resume to our official website if you’re interested. If you choose our human resources team, we will receive a direct phone call and email address.
Location: Quebec, Canada
Work Type: Full Time
Preferred Nationality: Any nationality
Job Level: Entry Level
Jobs Opening :
- Packer/ Picker
- Sales Men
- Security Guard
- Office Boy
- AC Technician
- Loader & Unloader
- Trolley Boy
- General Cleaner
- Kitchen helper
- Bakery Clerk
- Desk Clerk
- Sales Assistant
- Required: Normal English Speaking
- Fresher Can Apply for This Jobs
- Min: School Level Passed
- Operate cash register;
- Process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments;
- Scan items;
- Receive income for goods or services;
- Stock shelves and clean counter area;
- Greet customers;
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags;
- Weigh produce and bulk foods;
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor all entrances and exits and request proof of payment when necessary
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What can we offer you?
- $14.00 per hour with incremental increases according to the collective agreement
- Shift premium available for night shifts (based on position)
- Paid orientation and training
- A variety of changes, including daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Up to 24 hours per week
- A fast-paced customer-focused environment
- An active work life
Who Can Apply for Supermarket Jobs in Canada?
Anyone eligible to work lawfully in Canada may apply for supermarket jobs listed in the table above. The employer will only evaluate your job application for further consideration if you have the necessary authorizations to reside and work in Canada. Applying for Express Entry will allow you to immigrate to Canada if you are outside of it. All interested candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply for supermarket employment openings in Canada:
- Language: English, French
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma and master’s degree
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Work Setting: Supermarket/Grocery Store
- Job Type: Part-Time, Full-Time
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team Player, Accurate, Punctual, Excellent Oral Communication
How Can I Apply for a Canadian Supermarket Job?
If you meet the requirements to apply for supermarket jobs in Canada, you must complete the hiring procedures. Here are the detailed directions for using supermarket positions in Canada:
- Each supermarket job title includes a “Apply Now” link; click on it to be sent to the JobBank Canada website.
- You may find the job information in the job description, including tasks, responsibilities, necessary training, required experience, required licenses, required specific talents, work environments, work location, hiring business, etc. Please read it all carefully.
- After that, click the “Show How to Apply” option (where you may find the email address or a link to the job application).
- Send your application for the position and an updated CV to the specified email address, or fill out the web form and attach your CV/Resume.
You’re done now. Wait for the employer’s HR manager to call or email you regarding your application for a supermarket position.