If you are looking to complete your degree in an automotive technician or related field, this is a real opportunity. The Pep Boys are excited to push students from Los Angeles (CA), Orlando (FL), Houston (TX), Puerto Rico, and Philadelphia (PA) for their brighter future in the field of automotive technicians. They are excited to help students who are doing well academically and to innovate new techniques in the related field.
The mission of this scholarship is to support deserving students by raising funds for them and helping them to pursue higher education. His vision is to ensure that automotive technicians in Los Angeles (CA), Orlando (FL), Houston (TX), Puerto Rico, and Philadelphia (PA) receive affordably and promising higher education. Pep Boys aims to provide the help needed to reach their full potential.
Pep Boys is interested in advancing the automotive industry and knows that the best thing to do is educate students. The organization works wholeheartedly for the development of students and helps them create a bright future themselves. They are curious to welcome passionate students who are committed to becoming service experts.
Take a look at the table below for more information on the scholarships:
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The scholar must be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Students must be accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or vocational school.
- The candidate must pursue an automotive technician diploma or certification (or equivalent diploma/certification)
- The student must have received a minimum GPA of 2.5 for high school, or if the student is already enrolled in an automotive technician program, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 for the program.
- Past recipients of the Pep Boys / Icahn Automotive scholarships can apply.
- The intern should be prepared to participate in a Pep Boys internship or our preferred early employment program while in school.
How to Apply
The applicant must submit the completed application along with the required documents before the expiration date. The request must be sent via online mode. Make sure you submit the application without making an error or being incomplete, as this may result in rejection.
- Applicant must submit the latest official transcript of all academic work.
- The student should submit two (2) letters of recommendation.
- The candidate should write / type and submit an essay no longer than 1200 words OR a video (no longer than three minutes) describing how you support your career, your ability to solve problems, your ability to learn new skills, and by what do you see as a team player. In this essay or video, the student should also explain “why I want to become a senior technician”.
- The candidate must present proof of acceptance from an accredited college, university or vocational school.
The funds are to be used to pay for the academic requirements of the students, such as tuition, fees, and other related costs. These programs encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming obstacles. The program motivates students towards outdoor play, improves their health, and keeps them active. The process for these scholarships is too simple. The recipient will receive a scholarship of $ 10,000, which is more than enough for his academics.
Submissions are now being accepted, so hurry up as the recently received request will lead directly to rejection.