NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the NSCDC recruitment portal, NSCDC recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
However, before applying for the Civil Defence Recruitment, you need to read this post carefully and apply all the guidelines listed here. In this article, we provide lot of vital information regarding this year’s NSCDC Recruitment.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Are you interested in being a member of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted.
The NSCDC recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
The mission of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is to develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to the national security by using modern technology. Their vision is to put to work integrity, humility, and efficiency in service delivery with a fresh zeal and bringing credibility into concept of security. Below are some of the functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.
- Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operation.
- Detect and demarcate any danger area.
- Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.
- Maintain twenty-four hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal , State and Local Government.
General Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024
Below are the requirements listed on the NSCDC Recruitment portal. You must satisfy the following requirements to be among the shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
When is the NSCDC Recruitment Application Closing date?
NSCDC Recruitment deadline 2023 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
Application commences on Monday 12th December 2023. To apply, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps official web portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Click on the career section under about us
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the NSCDC recruitment form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated regarding the Civil Defence recruitment 2023, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NSCDC recruitment 2023/2024, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.