NIMC recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The NIMC recruitment form can be accessed via the NIMC recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NIMC 2023 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the National Identity Management Commission recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and NIMC recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NIMC 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for NIMC jobs here.
About National Identity Management Commission
National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
The National Identity Management Commission is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Team work
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at the National Identity Management Commission and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Careers
1. For NYSC / SIWES Students – The Commission provides for the mandatory one year National Youth Service Scheme for Nigerian graduates as part of its national development. Students on the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) from various tertiary institutions are also absorbed in the Commission.
Aptitude tests are normally conducted for these two categories of students and their engagement is based on performance and availability of vacancy.
2. For Regular Staff – Recruitment always commences with widely published advertisements in at least four (4) national daily newspapers and popular recruitment sites like topnigerianjobs.com.
3. Consultancy Services – As part of strategies for harnessing worldwide examples of best practices, and to stimulate involvement of the public and private sectors to continually re-affirm the priorities for the implementation of an effective Nigerian Identity Management System, the NIMC provides for the engagement of suitably qualified individuals or firms to render consultancy services in various areas related to its main objectives.
Interested firms or individuals may submit their applications on the official web portal. The engagement of such individuals or firms is following stipulated Federal Government’s Due Process Guidelines and Regulations.
NIMC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the NIMC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at nimc.gov.ng/careers and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
Once successful, you will be contacted via email and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
NIMC Recruitment Form Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Identity Management Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NIMC 2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.