The NABTEB GCE Form 2023 is now available. The 2023 NABTEB GCE (November/December) certificate examination registration period is currently open. The deadline for registering has been extended. Below are extensive instructions on how to fill out the registration form for the 2023 NABTEB GCE.
The registration form is out! The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the commencement of the sale of the 2023 National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) application form.
Read on to see the deadline and how to purchase the form and register successfully without any hindrance.
Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form
Registration PINs/Slots for the above-named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee
- The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,250 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level) is N15,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
Below is the step-by-step procedures on how to register for the 2023 NABTEB GCE Examination.
How to Apply for the 2023 NABTEB GCE Form
To apply, visit the NABTEB registration portal at https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng to begin the registration procedures. Alternatively, you may visit the nearest Computer registration center in your locality to proceed with the registration.
NABTEB has introduced biometric capture as part of the registration exercise.
Visit a Cybercafe to Capture
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from the nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport/ registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
Steps to get you started
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
If you have any questions regarding the GCE 2023 registration, feel free to drop a comment below this page and we will attain to it.