Are you looking to pursue a high school education in Culinary Arts or Hospitality? This is a great opportunity for this student seeking a degree through the Max Care Foundation. The foundation offers a culinary or hospitality scholarship to all students who have completed high school in major areas of Hartford, Connecticut, or Springfield, Massachusetts. They offer a $ 2,500 scholarship to students who are doing well academically and in financial need. Help this student reach their goal.
The Max Care Foundation encourages students to help them provide a peaceful and carefree education. To provide affordable education regardless of your background, the foundation launched this scholarship. The process of this scholarship is very simple.
For 30 years, Max Restaurant Group has played a vital role in the Greater Hartford community. It has employed many people from across the country and is known as one of the most influential companies in the state of Connecticut. They help those in need in many ways including raising and donating millions of dollars over the years to a wide variety of charities, organizations, schools, hospitals, groups. religion and much more. This scholarship is one of his initiatives to help those in need.
Please go through the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship;
|Organization||Max Care Foundation|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Subjects||Culinary Arts or Hospitality|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Application Status||May 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, GPA, essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria listed below for the respected scholarship:
- Applicant must fill the complete application
- Student must be high school senior
- Applicant must be eligible for graduation during the same year of scholarship application
- Students must be seeking to earn a secondary degree in Culinary Arts or Hospitality oriented programs.
- Applicant must be either resident or attend high school in the greater regions of Hartford, Connecticut or Springfield, Massachusetts
- Students must have a GPA score of a minimum of 2.5
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the filled application before the deadline, along with all the mandatory documents. The complete application should be sent through the mail at Max Cares Foundation, Inc, C/O Ruben/Horan, P.C., 249 Pearl St, 3rd Floor, Hartford, CT 06103. Students can also fill the online form on the website. Kindly ensure that the applications are submitted before the deadline, as late submissions will be deducted.
The candidate must submit a fully completed application.
- Applicants must submit a school transcript.
- Students should write/ type an essay of 250 – 500 words describing why they are applying for this scholarship, their affiliation with the culinary and/or hospitality industry if any, and the career goals.
- The fellow must provide a letter of recommendation from an educator, counselor, or employer. Family members are ineligible.
They provided scholarships that will decrease the burden of the educational expenses of the students. The awarded amount should only be utilized for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ corresponding debits. These scholarships encourage students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers. The application procedure for these scholarships is too easy. $2500 scholarship will be selected to award this scholarship.
Submissions are accepted till May 15, 2021. so submit your application soon as possible.