Do you want to pursue a career in the healthcare industry and need financial assistance to complete your studies? K.P. Health Equity Scholars show efforts to students who have demonstrated an interest in working in the clinical field. And they plan to enroll in the four-year degree program at an accredited university. They are familiar with the need for clinical workers in the future, especially during pandemics. This is one of the main reasons to encourage most students towards the clinical field by offering them scholarships and reducing their financial burden.
Its goal is to create healthier communities by helping every student achieve their dream of going to college. This scholarship program helps the individual to pursue a clinical or non-clinical career in the healthcare industry. Kaiser Permanente aims to provide high-quality, affordable health services and improve the health of members and the communities in which we live. They work to bring good health to the whole community and demand equity and the social and economic health of an individual.
The Kaiser Permanente Health Equity Scholars program helps young people who have demonstrated an interest in pursuing a clinical (eg. Pharmacist, physician, practitioner, nurse) or non-clinical (eg. Accounting, business administration, human resources, marketing, public policy) in the health sector. They work to ensure general good health for the individual, including the environment until the service is cyclical. The organization works enthusiastically to achieve its goal without exception for nothing in return.
Take a look at the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Kaiser Permanent Health Equity Scholars Program|
|Educational Level||Graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check the needs to make you eligible for this scholarship:
- The fellow must have a plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university or community college in the U.S.
- The candidate must be a California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, or Washington D.C.
- The student should be a graduating high school senior.
- Applicants must have received a GPA of 2.5 from 9th grade through the first semester/term of 12th grade.
- The fellow must have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a clinical career in the healthcare industry.
How to Apply
Students are requested to submit the complete application before the deadline accompanying the mandatory documents without making any errors in the application. Every individual candidate must submit their application via the online process from the website. Kindly take note that late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Few mandatory documents:
- Applicants must submit the complete application.
- Applicants must provide the most recent transcript along with the application.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited university for a four years degree program.
- The fellow must provide proof of GPA score from 9th grade to 12th grade.
The provided scholarship should only be utilized to pay the academic expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be occupied to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple. The organization is providing scholarships worth $5,000 for multiple students who match the eligibility criteria. The scholarship worth $5,000 will be awarded to an individual for their academic expenses.
The submissions are currently being accepted till May 15, 2021; submit your application soon as possible to get considered for the scholarship.