Are you pursuing post-secondary studies? It’s a decision that deserves to be appreciated! The Kansas Association of the Broadcast is interested in Kansas students who are trying to pursue a deserving post-secondary education and want to achieve their goal. They are interested in students who are doing well academically and participating in other community services.
Your aim in initiating this scholarship is to provide support, potential, and commitment to promising future broadcasters, foster a high level of professionalism in the industry and promote a strong relationship between higher education and the profession. In order to provide a quality education for Kansas students, the association launched this scholarship.
The Kansas Broadcasters Association was formed in 2003; they are victimized for providing more than $ 315,000 to 350 Kansas students over the past 22 years. KAB has a great tradition of serving its members and the communities they serve. KAB is responsible for 90% of its radio stations and 100% of its television channels. They believe in the great future of their state and achieve their goal of promising higher education to students.
Please check the table given below to know more about scholarships:
|Organization||Kansas Association of the Broadcasters|
|Educational Level||Post-secondary students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||May 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through some must meet requirements related to the scholarship:
- Applicant must be a resident of Kansas.
- Applicant must be attending the post‐secondary institution (two‐or four‐year college),
- Fellows must be enrolled in broadcast or related curriculum.
- Candidates must receive the GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- The filled application must be signed by the college department head, certifying the applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- All the previous winners are also eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicant must fill the complete application without making any eros, submit it before the due date with all the required documents and essay attached to it, and send it at the email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please avoid submitting any late or incomplete data, as it will be the cause of your rejection.
Applicants are requested to send all the documents mentioned below to receive the scholarship:
- Applicant must submit the proof of acceptance by any college, university, 2-4years college or public, in-state or out-of-state for post-secondary education
- Fellows must submit an essay of 150 words on the topics mention in the application.
This scholarship will help the students to achieve their goals without facing any obstacles to the finances. The scholarship will reduce the annual stress of the students. This scholarship must only be used for paying the tuition fees, books, and other academics-related expenses. Through this, many students will get the opportunity to complete their academics without having any burden of the fees,
The application is currently being accepted till May 1, 2021.