INEC recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The INEC recruitment form can be accessed via the INEC recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the INEC 2023 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and INEC recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the INEC 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for INEC jobs here.
INEC Recruitment Portal 2023
The INEC recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.inecnigeria.org is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online INEC recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain things you need to know about the agency. Read on to learn more.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- INEC Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
About Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. For sustainable democracy in Nigeria, INEC serves as an independent and effective EMB committed to the conduct of free, fair, and credible elections.
Below are some of the functions of the Independent National Electoral Commission.
- Promote good knowledge of sound democratic election processes.
- Conduct voter and civic education.
- Monitor the operation and organization of the political parties, including their conventions, finances, congresses, and party primaries.
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations that govern the political parties.
- Delegate any of its powers to any Resident Electoral Commissioners.
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote.
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution and an act of the National Assembly.
- Prepare, maintain, and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election.
- Organise, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor, Senates, House of Representatives, and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation.
INEC is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at the Independent National Electoral Commission and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the INEC Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Applicant interested in the INEC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Applicants applying for the experienced hire must not be over 45 years at the time of application
- Post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2023
All applications are to be made online. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.inecrecruitment.com or www.inecnigeria.org and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Take Note of the following;
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form is free.
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- You must present a Certificate of State of Origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of your Local Government at the screening center. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
INEC Recruitment Form Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the INEC recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.