In this article, you get to know What documents are needed for Canada Work Permit and how to apply for it. There are some important documents required for Canada Work Permit.
However, if you are thinking of moving to Canada, you need a valid work permit to enable you to work and earn. This allows business people, students, temporary workers, and permanent employees to legally work in Canada and, by extension, earn money, pay taxes, and conduct business.
Work permits are granted to foreigners for a particular time depending on what work is being conducted and for how long.
Getting an offer in Canada is the first step of your Journey. Before you apply you must have some valuable files. Like a valid job offer and request iof funds.
A foreign worker applicant must gather all the required documents for Canadian Temporary Work Permit above from his/her employer as well as the following documents and forms:
1. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Identification
The first identification needed was a passport
Your passport must be valid till your duration of your stay in Canada.
Two photos of yourself and photos of accompanying family members
The duplicate of your passport information page must include the following:
- Issue and expiry date
- Passport number
- Photo, name, date and place of birth.
2. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Education
As a traveler to Canada you must provide your Degree, files and Diploma and other valubale files that concerns your Education.
3. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Work Experiences
Various working experience files are needed with the appointment letter and the relieving leters. providing the duplicateof the said files.
- The name, address, and phone number of previous employers
- Copies of payslips
- Reference letters that include the duration and scope of your work
- Bank statements
- Letters from employers that describe your precise job obligations and duties
4. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Proof of Fund
You have to proof the money you said in your account which will be used to support yourself while staying in Canada.
- Your Investimest or income
- Your bank statement of account
- The past two years income return tax.
5. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Dependents and Family Information
If you are planning to move out with any of your realtives or partner it will requires
- the marriage certificate or birth caertificate of the person taking you along with him or her
- the dated family information about the person, the date and completed
6. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Fee payment
To pay for the application and the bometric fees.
7. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Proof of Current Legal Status
To provide full information about your country or residence if is differs from your citizenship
8. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Job Offer
Also Evidence that you meet the requirements for your prospective job being offered. Like educational prerequisites,previous job experience as detailed in a resume, a valid Canadian provincial or territorial trade certificate.
Also provideyour Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) provided by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) with your application to apply for a LMIA work permit.
9. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Report
- Provide your proof showing that you are in excellent health and willing to submit to a medical examination
- Provide the proof that you have no criminal past record by submitting a Police Clearance certificate
10. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Quebec
If actually you want to work with the Quebec, geeting a job in Canada will be a little hard for you. Certificat D’Acceptation du Quebec, Canadian immigration authority, Immigration, refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), you must first get a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation, et de l’Intégration (MIFI).
11. Documents Required for Canada Work Permit: Post-Graduate Work Permit
From the Above Enquires you must provide evidence that you have completed the requirements of your studies. You can do this by cave in a final transcript and a letter from the institution or a formal notice of graduation.
Note: You must only complete this form if a representative will be conducting business on your behalf. All dependant children older than 18 who are using a representative must also complete this form.
5 Desires Requires as a Work Permit to Work in Canada
1. Business Visitor
A business visitor coming to Canada to do business activities show will not be part of the Canadian labour market
2. Crew Member
The Truck driver, bus driver, or shipping or airline worker
3. Emergency Service Provider
The Emergency service provider helping out in an emergency to preserve life or property during natural disasters, such as floods or earthquakes, or industrial accidents that threaten the environment.
4. Aviation Accident Or Incident Investigator
The Accredited agent or adviser working on an aviation accident or incident investigation being done under the Transportation Accident Investigation and Safety Board Act.
5. Producer Or Staff Member Working On Advertisements
The Film producer, actor, director, technician, or other essential personnel working on a foreign-financed commercial/advertising shoot for television, magazines or other media.