Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2023. Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee programme, careers, salary structure, vacancies, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Apply for the ongoing Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2023 here.
In this article, you will discover the benefits of the Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee programme. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Heritage Bank of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
All fresh graduates are placed on a Graduate Development Programme for a period of three months, which comprises of classroom and On-The-Job training.
We seek to attract suitably qualified individuals who are exceptionally sound and results-oriented into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the various touch-points.
The Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision of being the best commercial bank in Africa.
Within a period of 3-month, selected candidates will acquire essential skills and be shaped into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of roles, functions, and other activities across the organisation.
You May Also Like: Seven Up Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Qualified individuals will be deployed to matching areas of affinities, skills set, and needs.
Without a doubt, the Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
Who Can Apply for the 2023 Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment
- Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
- Do you have a good behavior, right attitude, and knack for breaking new grounds?
- Are you outstanding, enthusiastic, and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
If you answer yes to one or all of the above questions, then Heritage Bank wants you. We hope this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that awaits you.
Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
To be part of the Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division or higher
- National diploma from an accredited University or Polytechnic
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including
How to Apply for Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Heritage Bank application portal via www.hbng.com/careers/
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Submit your application
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
You will be invited to go through the recruitment process and if successful, you will be part of the three months intensive training programme.
Applications will only be accepted via the Heritage Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
Your Phone Number and E-mail Address is what the Bank will use to reach you at all times during the course of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Heritage Bank Nigeria pays Graduate trainees about ₦35,000 – ₦45,000 every month throughout the duration of their trainee programme. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the training period.
- Heritage Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2023, feel free to let us know. 2second team will respond in no time.