The Fulbright Foreign Student Program empowers students who are graduates, young experts, and craftsmen, from abroad to study and lead research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program functions in more than 155 nations around the world. Around 4,000 foreign students get Fulbright scholarships every year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is managed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Government offices. All Foreign Student Program applications are prepared by these offices.
The Fulbright Program was founded in 1946 under legislation presented by then-Senator J. William Fulbright of Arkansas. The Fulbright Program is supported by the U.S. Division of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Kindly go through the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Fulbright Foreign Student Program|
|Educational Level||university degree|
|Number of Awards||4,000|
|Application Status||June 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Candidates should have a remarkable educational record and an indisputable degree of English capability.|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria to receive the scholarship:
- To join the Fulbright Foreign Student Program, the candidate must have completed student education and hold a university degree.
- Candidates must be able to have an established outstanding understanding of English in order to carry out complex academic work.
- The program eligibility and selection processes differ commonly by country.
- Please check out the country-specific websites to discover more info about the Fulbright Foreign Program in your country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
How to Apply
Students must submit the online application along with all the required documents and the transcript needed for consideration. Only the complete application submitted before the due date will be considered. Kindly apply before the due date. Please ensure the data you are submitting through the application is valid. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Applicant must submit the current or the latest transcript in English.
- Student must submit a well-detailed resume
- Fellows must provide the three-letter of recommendation.
- Students must submit proof of the TOEFL score report.
The award covers the grantee’s full circle airfare to the United States, a comfortable allowance, month-to-month payment, lodging allowance, books-and-supplies allowance, and PC allowance. The award likewise covers fundamental college health care coverage as an essential protection inclusion and the Fulbright ASPE medical benefit as secondary coverage.
They are accepting the application till June 1, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.