Apply for the ongoing First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024. First Bank job portal is open for applications. More details regarding First Bank entry level recruitment, requirements, application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the ongoing First Bank recruitment. So whether you are an experienced professional, or a graduate, there are lots of opportunities to join First Bank of Nigeria.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of getting a job at First Bank. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
- First Bank entry level recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment portal 2023
- First Bank experienced staff recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Careers
Who Can Apply
First Bank Nigeria is always looking for young, highly driven, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
Our employees are the soul of our organisation and we identify and attract energetic, intelligent, and passionate people who can fit seamlessly into our culture.
- Applications will only be accepted via the First Bank online application portal.
- First Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
You May Also Like: CBN recruitment
5 Reasons Why You should Build Your Career in First Bank
The following reasons are key motivators to build your career with First Bank:
- We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by corporate governance, inclusion practice, diversity, and strong institutional processes.
- We creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for our employees
- First Bank offers highly competitive compensation packages to attract and retain high performing and energetic workers across various function areas with the organization.
- We offer continuous learning and development opportunities through the First Academy, to equip everyone with required skills and competencies to perform their best in their respective job functions.
- Gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. CISA, CFA, ACCA, ITIL, CIPD, CIBN, ICAN, etc.
First Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Take note of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
Check Also: SON Recruitment
Careers at First Bank Nigeria
Our talent search spans from fresh graduates to top level executives who thrive within our structured grading system that fosters opportunities for performance driven career development throughout the Bank.
Below are the available existing career opportunities at First Bank Nigeria Plc.
|JOB CODE||JOB TITLE||Division|
|FB/IT/2016 – 01||Unit Head, Custom Software Developer||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 02||Head, Enterprise Core Applications –||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 03||Senior Analyst, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application)||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 04||Team Lead, Performance Testing||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 05||Team Lead, Quality Assurance and Metrics||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 06||Analyst, Performance Test||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 07||Senior Analyst, Network Management||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 08||Senior Analyst, Database /System Admin Services||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 09||Team Lead, Information/Technical Architect||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 10||Team Lead, IT Program/ Projects Manager||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 11||IT Process Management Analyst (Senior)||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 12||Team Lead, Logs and Event Monitoring||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 13||Senior Analyst , Network & Security||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 14||Application Security Risk Officer||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 15||Senior Analyst, Enterprise Core Banking Application||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 16||Senior Analyst, Customer Payment Solutions||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 17||Network Management||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 18||Analyst/Programmer, Process Automation||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2016 – 19||Network Availability and Performance Monitoring||Information Technology|
|FB/AUD/2016 – 20||Head, Internal Audit||FBN Holdings|
|FB/COM/2016 – 21||Compliance officer||FBN Holdings|
|FB/STR/2016 – 22||Strategy Associate||FBN Holdings|
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment
To Apply for First Bank Jobs, follow the steps below:
If you have an interest in joining our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various functional areas of the Bank, please send in your CV/Resume to [email protected]
You can also reach out to First Bank Nigeria on LinkedIn, while successful applicants will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process.
For More job positions visit the official recruitment portal via www.firstbanknigeria.com and click on Careers at the top of the home page.
Next, click on either First Bank Jobs or View Available Roles. Now select job by title, skills, Or by location.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
To stay updated regarding First Bank jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
If you have any questions regarding First Bank Recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.