FIRS Screening Date and Venues 2023/2024. We provide accurate information on Federal Inland Revenue Service screening date and venues, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know.
Federal Inland Revenue Service Screening is part of the recruitment process. It is at the screening center you will prove you were the one who fills out the online application form. Are you eager to know whether the FIRS Screening Date and Venues is out? If yes, then read on to get the full details.
FIRS Screening Date and Venues 2023/2024
The FIRS Screening Date and Venues is not out yet. We will update this page once the FIRS Screening Date and Venues is published. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The FIRS Screening Date and Venues will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Important Point to Note:
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be employed
- You must be physically and medically fit
- Anyone found to have submitted a false document would be disqualified
- Good knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Shortlisted candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity
- You must possess strong interpersonal skills
- You must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
For more information, you may contact the Federal Inland Revenue Service via;
Phone Numbers: 09073777777, 09074444441, 09072111111, 09074444442
How to Check the Federal Inland Revenue Service Screening Date and Venues
The Federal Inland Revenue Service officials will notify you regarding the screening date and venues via E-mail if you are among the successful candidates. You can also check the official web portal at www.firs.gov.ng or visit this website regularly to stay updated.
Items to Bring to the Federal Inland Revenue Service Screening Center
Applicants are to report to the Federal Inland Revenue Service screening center with the following items;
- Medical Reports
- Local Government Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Academic Certificates
- Two recent passport photographs
- Parental Consent
- Attestation form duly signed
- Writing Materials
- Original and photocopy of credentials used during the online application
FIRS screening date and venues will soon be published. This web page will update automatically as soon as the Federal Inland Revenue Service screening date 2023/2024 is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the FIRS screening date and venues to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Federal Inland Revenue Service screening date and venues, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.