Want to become Queen or Princess of the LaPorte County Fair? LaPorte County Fair Queen Contest is curious to announce massive sponsorship to all 14-22 age groups or pageant students and be awarded as a queen or princess. The competition is happy to honor the recipient not only throughout the year but throughout the year the award will be honored at various events.
The core mission of the LaPorte County Queen’s Pageant is to build trust among young women and build a stage. The organization is looking for women who can represent the fair and the county. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and not have reached the age of 22 as of June 1, 2022.
The LaPorte County Fair Queen Contest involves finding the Fair and County Ambassadors for the presentation. The competition is held every year to find the best representative and create a better impression in front of the community. The competition develops the audacity of the stage in the participants and also in the recipient and helps them to be a perfect example for the young people.
Kidney registers via the following table to learn more about the scholarship:
|Organization||La Porte County Fair Queen Pagent|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||May 5, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please see the scholarship eligibility criteria:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and not have turned 22 on or before June 1, 2022.
- The Princess must be between 14-18 years of age.
- Only the first five applications for the princess will be accepted and will be sponsored
- The candidate must be a resident of LaPorte County, Indiana.
- The candidate should never have been married or have children.
How to Apply
Entrant must submit the completed application by the deadline date and submit it to LaPorte County Fair Queen’s Pageant Superintendents 12728 S 700 Wanatah, IN 46390. Please note that an incomplete application will be considered an invalid application.
Some mandatory documents are:
- Applicants must submit the completed application.
- The candidates must attach a wallet-size photo.
- The nominee should express no more than 250 words as to why she should be chosen as the 2021 LaPorte County Fair Queen.
The scholarship funds will reduce the burden of student spending. This will help the students to use this scholarship for all costs related to book teaching, tuition, etc. Students are advised not to use the scholarship for anything other than these expenses. The scholarship will build the confidence of participants and will be honored at various events throughout the year.
All applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline of May 5, 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.