EFCC Screening Date 2023/2024. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues, EFCC medical test 2023, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
This article is for applicants who are among the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission shortlisted candidates. If you are one of them, then this article is for you. Our earnest desire is that you succeed in this year’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment. Read on to know more about the EFCC screening date, examination centers, and required documents.
Please note that Top Nigerian Jobs doesn’t have any influence on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
EFCC Screening Date and Examination Venues 2023/2024
The EFCC screening date and examination centers is not out yet. We will update this page once the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date is published. The EFCC screening date and examination venues will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
The EFCC examination date and screening venues will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Important Point to Note on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening and Examination
- Make sure you are who you said you are
- You must not be above 35 years
- Shortlisted candidates must be physically, mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Have all the necessary credentials
- An intensive background investigation will be carried out. The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
- Prepare well for the interview and screening examination
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
How to Check the EFCC Screening Date and Examination Venues
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission officials will notify you regarding the EFCC screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. You can also check the official recruitment portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career or visit this website regularly to stay updated.
FAQs about the EFCC Screening Date and Examination Venues
1. Is the EFCC examination date and screening venues for 2023/2024 out?
We will update this page once the EFCC screening date and examination venues are out. Check the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once it is released.
2. What are the required documents for the EFCC Screening 2023?
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
We will update this page as soon as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the EFCC screening date and examination venues to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the EFCC screening date and examination venues, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Be the first to comment