It’s hard to complete graduate school with huge finances, isn’t it? Allow me to bring good news to all Comto members. Comto members offer scholarships to all college, university, or professional/technical students regardless of their subject. They are here to provide professional educational care to all of their members who are striving to complete their education. They offer several scholarships to their members to make their education affordable.
Its mission is to provide optimal opportunity and engage maximum participation in the minority transport industry through leadership training, professional education, scholarships and funding, and networking opportunities. Its goal is to provide a convenient and stress-free environment for its qualified members and to be successful. They want to provide education to the students based on their interest in any field because the interest of the students will develop more skills among the students.
The organization celebrates its 50th anniversary. COMTO refers to the Conference of Minority Transport Officers working for a multimodal advocacy organization for minority professionals and companies in the transport sector. True to the initiative of its founders and the contributions of an international member made up of dedicated transport professionals, COMTO is the primary voice of minorities in the transport industry.
Please go through the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship::
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 21, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
All applicants are kindly requested to go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Students must have enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Applicants who will send the application via online mode will only be considered eligible
- Students who need financial support will be given the priority for this scholarship
- Applicants must have the Comto membership of them, their parents/guardians.
How to Apply
All applicants must submit the application, which is being provided in the link. The applicant must make sure that the letter of recommendation must be written within six months before applying. Submit all the supporting documents attached to it without making any application errors and send it in online mode. Students are informed that applications sent via email will not be accepted.
Following are the list of the documents that the applicant needs to attach along with the application:
- All applicant must submit two Letter of Recommendation
- Applicant must give the proof of COMTO Membership
- A student should submit a Transcript/ report card of the most recent academics
- A Resume defining the work and volunteer experience, leadership skills, education, awards, and any transportation-related work or academic experience by the student needs to be submitted
- Applicant must give the Statement of Financial Need
- All applicant must write one Letter of Motivation and attach it to the application
The provided scholarship must only be utilized for the academic expenses of the student. The scholarship should only be used to invest in academic requirements like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships motivate students to achieve their goals by overcoming a hard time. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple.
The submissions are currently being accepted. Submit your application soon as possible to receive the reward.