Are you looking forward to pursuing a career in automotive technology? Congratulations on your fabulous plan, as the California New Car Dealers Association, has already established the CNCDA scholarship for all undergraduates enrolled in two years of college or vocational and technical school next year. They won the huge prize of $ 5,000 for each student, which will be awarded to 20 students in 5 CNCDA regions based on their academic performance and intelligence.
CNCDA supports this scholarship to help deserving students through these funds and help them achieve their goals without facing any struggle. They support the needs of the client and the communities they serve, while the Foundation continually focuses on recruiting exceptional people into the industry. They want to create more qualified and dedicated candidates in the industry. They strive to encourage these students with the financial support they need to pursue their careers.
Since its inception in 1993, the Foundation has awarded a grant totaling nearly $ 1,091,437 to encourage the workforce to support new auto dealerships in California. The NCDA and its Scholarship Foundation have a rich and amazing history of supporting applicants interested in a career in the automotive industry.
Please go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||California New Car Dealers Association|
|Educational Level||High school senior, graduate or current college student|
|Number of Awards||20|
|Application Status||June 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the checklist below before applying:
- The student must be a resident of California.
- Applicants should be high school seniors or graduate or current college students.
- The student should plan to pursue an Automotive Technology degree.
- Applicants must be involved or plan on enrolling in an accredited two-year college or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Students must maintain at least a part-time status of 6 units every term.
- The student must be having a minimum GPA score of 2.5.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the complete online application without making any errors; students are requested to get their score converted into a GPA score before submitting it. The application should be submitted via the online process before the due date. Please make sure the data you are submitting is valid. Any inadequate submissions will not be considered for awards.
Go through the below-mentioned list of mandatory documents:
- Applicants must fill and submit the complete application.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter.
- Students must submit a High School transcript; if their school does not use a 4.0 scale, students should have their GPA converted to a 4.0 scale before submitting.
These scholarships will reduce the stress of the expenses of the students. The awarded amount should not be used for any other expenses other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. This scholarship will encourage the students’ interest in their studies and motivate them to see the world differently. Students will be awarded $5,000 for the educational expenditure.
The Association accepts the application till June 15, 2021; ensure to submit your application soon as possible as the late submission will not be eligible for a reward.