SECRET OF THE ICEBERG ON A WOMAN’S BODY THAT BRINGS OUT HER INNER BEAUTY
WOMEN, STOP BEING TIMID! Embrace your sexuality and total beauty.
Sadly enough, we live in a Male-dominated World. The Society we live in is only comfortable in discussing the Male genitalia. It is an irony that our society is obsessed with the ignorance of the sexuality of the Female Species.
Let’s together raise the bar with a monumental wall of exchanges and comments that will challenge phallocentric biases in science, law, philosophy, politics and the world of Arts.
The CLIT is usually upstaged by the vagina which is usually left in the dust because of the fact that Man’s hardware gets all the attention?
The clitoris and female pleasure serves to question and counteract the history of misinformation regarding women’s bodies and the concomitant oppression that has been perpetrated against anything about Women.
AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE CLITORIS
- The clitoris is not a button, it’s an iceberg.
2. The clitoris is not a reproductive Organ, it is simply designed to bring a woman pleasure. That is its sole purpose. No reproduction.
3. If you want to address the clitoris, labia, and vagina together, vulva is the all-encompassing term. Many People usually called it Vagina instead of Vulva.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry about that Guys, as I know you might be wondering why Women always get the juicer and more sensitive pleasurable parts.
5. This Sex Button grows throughout a woman’s life. In the end, the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager. No wonder that some women have stronger orgasms in mid-life and into their fifties and beyond!
6. The clitoris and penis are the same materials assembled in a different way. The clitoris has glans, a foreskin (also known as the hood), erectile tissue and a very small shaft – all the parts that a penis has. It even swells when it’s aroused.
- Only the clitoral head and the hood are located outside the body. Note that the G-Spot is actually a part of the clitoris.
8. Yes, there are all kinds of orgasms; Breast, Vaginal, Cervical, and G Spot Orgasms do exist, but they are much harder for most women to achieve than a clitoral orgasm.
- The most average clitoral orgasm lasts longer than even the best ever most fantastic male orgasm since a clitoral orgasm can bring about anywhere between 3-16 contractions and can last from 10-30 seconds. But that doesn’t exclude the fact that many women have multiple orgasms that can include pelvic contractions.
- Clit sensuality are not the same. Some like to be touched softly and others like a lot of pressure. It takes time to get to know a woman’s clitoris. Don’t assume that you know what it likes. Take your time and get to know each unique clitoris, just like you would take the time to get to know the woman it is attached to.
Till next time, I am hoping you all have a great evening. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions, please.