27 Interesting Psychological Facts About Human Life and Their Environment
(1) Psychology says the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
(2) A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of talking about each other.
(3) You can judge a lot about a person’s character by what they laugh at.
(4) Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
(5) Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem-solving skills.
(6) A person is more likely to use ” K ” in a text message when they have no interest in talking to you.
(7) 75% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer. This is why it’s best to simply tell her the truth.
(8) Everyone has a song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.
(9) People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
(10) If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you take the test it can help you remember.
(11) Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once!
(12) Overthinking can cause physical and mental fatigue, it may also lead to chronic depression.
(13) Ironically, sometimes the people who don’t talk to you are the ones who really want to.
(14) Any friendship that exceeds the 7 yr mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
(15) According to old myths, the inability to fall asleep at night means you’re awake in someone’s dream
(16) Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman’s face than makeup.
(17) Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
(18) Your favorite song is likely associated with an emotional event.
(19) Smart people underestimate themselves and ignorant people think they’re brilliant.
(20) When you remember a past event, you’re actually remembering the last time you remembered it.
(21) Your decisions are more rational when thought in another language.
(22) If you announce your goals, you’re less likely to succeed.
(23) Without realizing it, we are deeply affected by other people’s moods.
(24) There is actually a phobia for losing one’s phone, It experiences a panic similar to a Near Death Experience.
(25) People are generally more honest when physically tired.
(26) People tend to be happier when they are kept busy, as this prevents them from thinking about the negative things in life.
(27) Psychological research has classified six facial expressions which correspond to distinct universal emotions: disgust, sadness, happiness, fear, anger, and surprise.