If you are intending to further your career in the health field, get this awesome Newman Regional Health Auxiliary Healthcare Scholarship, which offers this scholarship to all Kansas university or college applicants enrolled in a title / related to health care. a program that is not limited only to the pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, physiotherapy, nursing, but also non-clinical students is also acceptable.
The essential purpose of presenting this scholarship is to give individuals the opportunity to undergo training in healthcare. Newman Regional Health influences students for their peaceful educational success without facing charges related to fees. They are happy to see the students doing their best to care for someone with an illness. To encourage more such candidates for patient care, they are launching these scholarships.
In order to provide good hospitality to the patient, it is essential that everyone in the hospital or related area receives general care. The organization strives to provide the best teachers to the person who comes to the Kansas hospital. Newman Regional Health is an invaluable organization that provides an exceptional education to students at affordable rates dedicated to success. The Newman Regional Health program supports all students enrolled in the health field.
go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Newman Regional Health|
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Statu||July 3, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply:
- The candidate must be a graduate of a high school in one of the following counties: Lyon, Chase, Greenwood, Osage, Morris, or Coffey County.
- The student should have received a minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.0
- Students must attend an accredited Kansas university, community college, or technical college and must earn a degree and certification leading to a career in health care.
- The fellow should maintain full-time enrollment. (12 hrs)
- Newman Regional Health employees who wish to achieve certification and/or graduate degrees can also apply.
How to Apply
Students must meet the scholarship eligibility criteria. Complete the application with all requirements and submit the application by the deadline and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Cindy Paul, Fellowship Chair Deborah Storer, Volunteer Coordinator 1422 Luther St Or Newman RH 1201 W. 12th Ave Emporia, Ks 66801 Emporia, Ks 66801
- Few Mandatory requirements:
- The student must provide the completed form with the scholarship application.
- Students must provide proof of enrollment at an accredited Kansas university, community college, or technician for a health-related degree or program.
- Students are required to provide a personal statement (no more than 500 words) describing their current goals, strengths and weaknesses, and the reasons for choosing this path of study.
- Students must submit the most recent unofficial transcript along with a copy of their GPA score.
- Applicants should provide a resume.
- The fellow must provide two letters of recommendation or recommendation.
These scholarships will reduce the burden of student spending. The scholarship should not be used for expenses other than paying the freight of student expenses, such as tuition, fees, books, and other student needs. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming all obstacles. The application process for this scholarship is too simple.
They are accepting the application until July 3, 2021, so start your process early to be the one to receive this opportunity.