If you are pursuing graduate studies in agriculture or a related field but fall back due to the huge fees required to pursue graduate studies, this is an amazing opportunity for you to make your dream come true with the Anna Coit Memorial Scholarship. North Stonington Garden Club is taking a step forward by offering these awesome scholarships to students and providing them with a quality life.
The scholarship is primarily aimed at increasing the student’s interest in the field of agriculture or a related program. As this field is neglected in today’s world, the organization strives to encourage students towards this field and to develop new innovative ideas for the growth and development of the nation.
Each year, in memory of beloved member Anna Coit, the North Stonington Garden Club offers a scholarship of $ 1,500 to a high school student pursuing postgraduate studies in agriculture, conservation, environmental studies, horticulture, landscaping/architecture, plant sciences. , or a related field is granted. They believe that it is important to help students to research and show a great interest in this field and to become idols for the younger generation pursuing a career in this field.
Please see the table below for more information on the scholarships:
|Organization||North Stonington Garden Club|
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Subjects||Agriculture or related field|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||June 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
The candidate must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- The candidate must have a good academic performance.
- The student should consider enrolling for a degree or higher education in agriculture, conservation, environmental studies, horticulture, landscaping/architecture, plant science, or a related field.
- An accredited college or university must accept the candidate.
- The applicant must be involved in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
The submission must be made before the expiration date, with all valid information mentioned in the application and all documents attached. The request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kidney makes sure to submit all applications and documents by the due date, as the late application will be rejected.
Please note the required documents:
- The applicant must submit the filled application
- The student must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university.
- The fellow must provide a photo.
- The fellow must submit two letters of recommendation.
- The applicant must answer the question asked in the application:
- Explain what prompted them to study in this field.
- Describe a project they worked on related to improving the environment or beautifying the community.
The scholarship provided is to be used to pay for the academic requirements of the students such as tuition, fees, and other related expenses. This scholarship encourages students to achieve their goals by overcoming obstacles. The program encourages students towards studies. The application process for this scholarship is too simple. Selected students will receive a scholarship of $ 1,500.
Submissions are now accepted until June 1, 2021; late submission or incomplete submission will directly result in rejection.