Interested in the advertising industry? AAF San Antonio is pleased to announce the AAF San Antonio Scholarship for all students who wish to pursue a career in advertising and show incredible interest in the related field. Through this program, the organization grows weary of reaching qualified students and helping them receive the best academic opportunities in selected careers. Prize selection will be based on academic performance, extracurricular activities, etc.
Its goal is to provide the best educational opportunity for all students, resources, and support from the community; They aim to develop the field of advertising and its excellence, to create future leaders, and to promote the value of advertising to local, regional and national audiences.
AAF-San Antonio was founded in 1920 as the San Antonio Advertising Federation. Since then, the organization has dedicated itself to sincerely working for the advertising industry. They are trying to create more skilled leaders and industries with uniform ideas to motivate publicity to local people. They happily work to create more talented students in their industry through this scholarship program.
Please go through the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||AAF San Antonio|
|Educational Level||Freshman, sophomore, or junior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 12, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Students are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before applying:
- The applicant should be a college student who is currently enrolled in a San Antonio area institution, Alamo Colleges, Texas State, University of the Incarnate Word, and UTSA.
- Students should be majoring in a field related to the advertising industry.
- The candidate should be enrolling as a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- The fellow who is attending the final year of college is not eligible.
- Applicants must submit the complete application.
- Students must be having a GPA score of not less than 2.5
How to Apply
Students must fill the complete application provided on the website without missing any of the questions; the candidate should attach all the documents required to be eligible for the application. After submitting the complete application, students will be eligible to submit the electronic transcript via email. Kindly apply before the due date, as the late submission will be rejected.
Please go through the list of required documents:
- Students should submit the filled application.
- The student must provide the current transcript.
- Students must answer all the questions asked in the application.
The provided scholarship should only be utilized to pay the academic expenses of the students. The scholarship will decrease the load on the students. The scholarship should only be used to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenditures. The application procedure for this scholarship is very simple.
Students are requested to submit their complete application before the due date that is May 12, 2021.